To make for easier reference for everyone, prices for tickets to the 2022 ARC Conference (Thu 10 & Fri 11 March 2022 (National Film & Sound Archive), Canberra – Ngunnawal, Ngunawal & Ngambri Country) have been released as follows:
2022 Registration fees
Registration to attend in person includes attendance at all conference sessions, tea breaks and lunch as per the conference program. Registration fees are in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST. International delegates are not charged the 10% GST.
Institutional and commercial members attending in person, please note that for this event, your membership entitles you to one registration at the ARC Member Rate.
Early Bird special – until 4 February 2022
- $320 plus GST – ARC Members – in person attend
- $420 plus GST – Non Members – in person attend
Registration – after 4 February 2022
- $370 plus GST – ARC Members – in person attend
- $460 plus GST – Non Members – in person attend
- $ 230 plus GST – ARC Members – individual digital
- $ 330 plus GST – Non Members – individual digital
- $ 680 plus GST – Institutional Digital (maximum of 3 people per 1 institutional ticket)
For those attending digitally, recordings will be available of the sessions should you be unable to catch a session live for some reason.
More details, and a brand new event registration website, coming very soon!